The Face Behind the Space

 Meet your Design Consultant ~ Celia M. Barger



"Design is a way to reflect our inner selves. My passion is to cultivate inspiring and functional spaces catered to each clients personal lifestyle."

Celia Marie Barger ~ 


I feel the most myself when I am able to express my creative side. Design is something that is ever changing and can be captured in such fun and inspiring ways. Being able to thrive in a space that is curated to our individual wants/needs is something of value because not everyone has access to that. My goal is to help as many people achieve the term of "living their best life" in their home.

Like me on Instagram @ceesstudiosd
Like me on Facebook @ceesstudio

Feel free to comment with any questions, I'd love to hear from you!



  

Comments

Popular Posts